Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blk 163 Bukit Merah Central Food Centre


Bukit Merah Central Food Centre
Block 163 Bukit Merah Central S(150163)


One of the reasons why I started this blog is due to adaptability issues.  I'm sure many of us here have gotten used to a certain area (i.e Hougang), only to shift office/shift house to another part of Singapore where we are totally unfamiliar with.  And being a foodie, it does seem quite troublesome to ask friends for food suggestions.

Hence, I thought to myself.  Why not try out every stall at the new place, and give a review to each stall?

I will first start off with Blk 163, Jalan Bukit Merah Central Food Centre.  Of course, it does not mean that I will not post other food until I am done with this place.  It just means that I will attempt to try every stall, and post everything if possible.

And during days when I have cravings, or when I do not lunch there, I can also post on other places and other foods!

Anyways, first 2 posts are like an intro.  The food posts will be coming tomorrow, if I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment