Tuesday, October 23, 2012

1st post. Curry Flavoured Sai vs Sai Flavoured Curry

Obviously, this is to disgust people out and deter them from any further reading.

And this is to satisfy my friend, who's been asking me to review on sai flavoured curry.

If you were stranded on an island and you can only choose from 1 out of 2 canned foods, one being curry flavoured sai and the other being sai flavoured curry, which one would you choose?

Yes, disgusting as this question might sound, but it does link to a very important question that I've always asked myself.  Which is more important?  Service-oriented shitty food or Superb tasting food with shitty service?

My answer, would be superb tasting food with shitty service.

---------------------

Anyways, this is just to share some of my thoughts about enjoying food.  More will come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment