Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hoe Huat Wanton Noodle *WTF IS THIS SH*T*

Hoe Huat Wanton Noodles
#01-60
Haig Road Market and Cooked Food Centre
14 Haig Road
S(430014)

So the special one works around this area, and I do come here and try some food as and when possible.  However, as the special one has worked around here for quite awhile, she says she's sick of the food here.  Having said that, she only comes here after 8pm, when most shops are closed already.  Thus, she suggested coming here for lunch, and here we are.

We were quite surprised at the number of stalls opened at 11.30am...seems like the whole food centre was only 75% operating.  And some of the shops that weren't opened at that time were also closed by 8pm.  Which kept us wondering how the overall quality of food is.  And it wasn't even a Monday when we came by.

Having said that, I did notice that there was a fishball noodles stall that people will queue for around 6pm, and would close by 7.30pm.  Well, it wasn't opened at this time, and I have yet to figure out its opening hours.  I will definitely come back to try fishball noodles.

Anyway, there were two similar wanton noodles, and I chose the one that said it was the original or something like that...

Huge regret.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No taste.

Noodles?  Tasteless.
Soup?  Crap.
Wanton?  Waste of calories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not gonna say any more.

WTF IS THIS SH*T?

Unless someone tells me I super suay and that day was an off day.  Else I probably won't go back there again.


*on a super side note, my close friend and I, and now the special one, calls wanton noodles - slutty noodles or 淫荡面..I have no idea why, but everywhere in Singapore they call it wanton.  Do a search on definition of wanton and you'll know why.



No comments:

Post a Comment