Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Job!

I'm excited about my new job, not because of the prospects, but because of what I am going to do.

I have graduated for 6 years and have spent most of this time trying to identify what I want to do.  During this period, 99% of my peers have moved forward in their respective careers, while I have wandered around at the same spot.  Back to square one, as I used to put it.

This time round, its different.  Its not a back to square one job, not a moving forward job.  In fact, it's some 3 steps backwards.

Rationale of my decision aside, this post is kinda like trying to say that I am starting a new job, and I am not sure how much I can review as my break periods are lesser than 1 hour.  Having said that, I will try as much as possible to share my thoughts on the foods that I eat.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment