Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BACK

I'm back!

After 2 months of nuaing and not blogging.  Erm 3 months.

As i mentioned previously, I am spending a lot of time with my special someone.  And I do intend to spend more time with her!

Also, a habit of mine is that I tend to review only when I'm alone.  The reason being I can write my thoughts and take my time reviewing the food that I am consuming.

That's why when I'm with her I tend not to bother too much about writing.

I also noticed that an Anonymous commenter has been posting.  Thanks Sir/Mdm for your support!  You seem to know quite a fair bit about the food around the area!  Hopefully I can go back there and try the foods again so that we can share our views together!

On a side note, I tried going back to the Redhill Porridge on two separate occasions; the first during the 4th or 5th day of CNY, and they were closed...the 2nd was one week after that.  The standard seemed to be affected a little, and I found the porridge getting saltier.  I was da bao-ed for my family, and my cousin, who can take quite a level of saltiness, actually commented that the porridge was salty.  Regardless, it has not changed my view on the porridge; it is still my favourite!

I did also make a trip to zhen zhen, which I used to like...and I find that I still prefer Redhill Porridge.

Finally, my new year resolution was that I'd like to blog at least twice a week.  I shall work towards this small goal.

Cheers all, and have an awesome 2013~!

No comments:

Post a Comment